Try rock climbing - outdoors.
If you are used to indoor climbing or high altitude activities this is an opportunity to try real outdoor crags.
Take your climbing to new heights and learn new moves and how to decipher the cliff features and cracks.
- Absolute beginners and families with children 3-9 yrs are urged to chose level 1 instead.
- Click the BOOK NOW button to see dates, time and price categories for different departures. There will be no binding booking on your end until check-out is completed and you have authorized the amount payable.
- Your debet/credit card will not be charged until the required number of participants have booked. However, the booking amount will be authorized and blocked and if the booking request is confirmed we will charge the amount on your card.
You will get the PDF tickets by email once the booking request is confirmed.
||Varying, depending on where we can find suitable dry crags, either at Trellebystrand or Lilla Långevik (in central Lysekil)
Previous experience of indoor climbing, tree climbing or similar.
Fairly healthy knees and ancles
One activity leader.
Borrow helmet, harness and climbing shoes. (Two participants may have to share one pair of same size shoes.)
At least 3-4 ascents, depending on the length and level of difficulty on the routes climbed.
When needed: transportation from Lysekil, Norra Hamngatan 6 (or follow us in your own car, 5-10 mins drive)
|What to bring:
||(potable drinking water, sun screen)
||3 hours total, from gathering to fit the gear until we do part
(a few key words in German and French)
- There is a required number of participants for each occasion/departure to run. Your payment will be reserved, but not collected until that number is met.
- If there are not enough bookings at the cut-off time your booking will automatically be cancelled and any payment will be refunded.
- PRELIMINARY BOOKING (i. e minimum no of participants):
- WHAT IF THE WEATHER IS "BAD" ???
- Depending on prevailing weather conditions the departure time and/or location may be subject to change, or the tour may be cancelled altogether. If cancelled, we will reimburse the entire amount, minus a small administration fee. However it is our ambition to offer an alternative activity. For instance, if rocks are to wet for climbing we may offer you a MTB-adventure. If so, you will be reimbursed any price difference, except for a small administration fee. Please note that it is always the tour leader/guide of each activity that has the final say, after communication with the participants or group leader.