When we do not have guided tours, spare kayaks can be rented on site. For your own convenience, (less waiting) we recommend booking in advance.
Always included: kayak, spray deck, paddle, life jacket and a bilge/bailer.
How to book:
1) Select time slot when You would like to pick up your rental kayak
2) Choose between K1 (singel) or K2 (double) kayak
3) Add contact information for one contact person in your group.
4) Add payment information, secure payment solution powered by TrekkSoft and complete your reservation.
5) Bring receipt/email confirmation/ ticket to our kayak ware house at 6, Norra Hamngatan in Lysekil.
The kayaks must be cleaned at the return.
Flush the outside and inside as well as vacuum the water.
Spray skirt and life jacket are rinsed off and then hung up to dry.
It is about 300 meters to walk with the kayak to the insertion site. Cart for transport is available to borrow.
DELIVERY OF RENTED KAYAKS: Contact us for quotation.
We recommend the following level of skills in ocean kayaking for a tour on your own in Lysekil's archipelago, starting in Lysekil's Northern Harbour: