From SEK 575
+2 Additional options
This clinic is in Swedish only - unless you book a private departure.
This is a good preparation for families aiming at exploring the Swedish West Coast either on their own, or joining a guided faily tour. We recommend taking two consecutive classes if you are new to kayaking, as repetition is the mother of learning.
- Click the BOOK NOW! button to see dates, times and price categories for different departures. There will be no binding booking until check-out is completed.
- As this is a weather sensitive activity we urge you to add our cancellation insurance 48 hrs, in which case we will refund the activity cost if weather conditions force us to cancel the activity. Read more details below.
||LYSEKIL, in the Northern Harbour area and the Stångehuvud Nature Reserve
||2,5 hours (2 hours seated)
||Novice, beginner or unfamiliar with ocean kayaking
||Children age 5-9 yrs, accompanied by at least one adult each. Youth aged 10-15 can share a twin kayak with other youth or another adult.
Guide, seat in a shared K2 kayak, with spray deck, paddle and life jacket.
|What to bring:
(Headgear, sunglasses, retainer for glasses, 0.5L flask with water)
||Either Swedish or English
RESCHEDULING OR CANCELLATION
If we/the organiser (OWS) must cancel a booking (due to unfavourable weather conditions) we will contact you to reschedule to another day/time. Would you choose to rebook to another activity the remaining balance will be debited from you card (but only if the new activity costs more).
Add our cancellation insurance to increase your options:
Cancellation insurance is booked as an add-on, after entering participants data, prior to checking out your online basket. You can choose between to price levels and time limit for cancellation/reebooking (2 or 48 hours). This insurance can not be added retrospectiviely. Once paid the cancellation insurance will cover this:
- We will help you to change time, day or even choose another activity without extra charge. The balance will be either be remitted to or debited from your debit/credit card.
- Would you need to cancel any one of the participants, or the entire activity - please contact us min 2 or 48 hours respectively, prior to departure. When we have confirmed by phone, you send us an email and we will transmit the refund (except the insurance fee).
- PRELIMINARY BOOKING (i. e minimum no of participants):
- If you book this activity now we will charge your credit card once the activity is confirmed by us (Outdoor West). Until then we only authorize the amount on your credit card.
- WHAT IF THE WEATHER IS "BAD" ???
- In case of strong wind (+8 MPS), we may either relocate to another area for kayaking, or postpone the tour a few hours. Depending on prevailing weather conditions time and/or location may be subject to change, or the tour may be cancelled altogether. If cancelled, we will reimburse the entire amount, minus a small administration fee. However it is our ambition to offer an alternative activity. For instance, rock climbing if the wind is to hard for kayaking. If so, you will be reimbursed any price difference, except for a small administration fee. Please note that it is always the tour leader/guide of each activity that has the final say, after communication with the participants or group leader.