Please note that we have limited opening hours and that all equipment is booked online in advance.
Examples of what we rent out are shown below. Then, bookable products follow the same order..
With us, you can also rent a dry suit for the winter hike, rent a crash pad and anything else that's bitter to take on your holiday.
We have, for example, climbing equipment such as ropes and hardware, drivers, kayaking with peripherals, dry clothes for trips when the sea is cold, maps, charts etc.
Of course, we rent out all equipment for top repairs and bouldering, for example helmets and shoes.
We also have smaller accessories for outdoor activities, such as waterproof bags, lamps, guidebooks, open air stools, etc.
We have received your inquiry and our staff will shortly be in contact with you.
You will recieve a notification to your email address.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
When we do not have guided tours, spare kayaks are let for rental.
How to book:
1) Select time slot when You would like to pick up your rental kayak:
(If you are booking for the day in question, please select a later time slot)
2) Choose between K1 (singel) or K2 (double) kayak
3) Add contact information for one contact person i a group.
4) Add payment information, secure payment solution powered by TrekkPay and complete your reservation.
5) Bring receipt/email confirmation/ ticket to our kayak ware house at 6, Norra Hamngatan in Lysekil.
Pick up 10.00-11.00
Return 13.30-14.30 or 17.30-18.00 (your choice)
Pick up 13.30-14.30
Return 17.30-18.00 (your choice)
Booking 17:45 (available Tuesday-Friday):
Pick up 17.30-18.00
We have a warehouse / rental center in Norra Hamnen, Lysekil
Open: 1 hour before departure and by appointment
Current opening hours (July 12 - August 12):